Taking proper care of ourselves has been often poorly demonstrated as taking a shower, getting to work as fast as possible and working as much as possible, eating convenience foods and doing repetitive moves on a machine indoors.
That is backwards.
We instead need to look inward at what our body and mind need, give it those things, and all of the goodness will radiate outward from there.
In short, our FUEL + FASTING + FITNESS is a way to take back control of your life— by way of your health: healing your gut, feeding your brain, moving your body, and learning to use intermittent fasting as a means to allow even greater cellular recovery (e.i. anti-aging and re-building).
There are scientifically-proven, yet age-old reasons why we should shorten our eating windows every day (yes, you will still eat every day), and eat a diet lower in carbs and higher in fats.
Yes, fat is indeed your friend. I’m a child of the ’80’s; I understand the hesitation and mindset of what I call ‘fat-fear’. But I am living proof that eating more fat will only benefit you, and I also geek out and read a lot about it. (So does Stacey.)
No, it won’t kill your metabolism if you don’t eat as often. I promise.
And yes, you will feel satisfied and energized.
If you want to learn how to do this, my coach and friend Stacey Greenside are running an 8 week group starting August 13. We’ll be guiding you through it, giving you all the information you need to succeed.
We were part of a group of close to 700 people went through a 12 week beta test group to prove that eating higher fat, lower carb, moderate protein plus intermittent fasting can improve your health, your mind, and change your body.
The results poured in and they were astounding!
Now, we lead an 8 week group where we will teach you exactly what we did so you can change your lifestyle and become the best version of yourself too!
Whether you want to lose weight, break a weight-loss or fitness plateau, or just get off of sugar and clean up your eating— this group is for you.
We don’t leave it just at nutrition, or just at exercise. It takes nutrition, exercise and support to make change. (Why do we always feel like we have to ‘figure it out’ on our own?)
Most participants will lose 1 – 4 pounds per WEEK. That’s a loss of 8 – 30 pounds possible in 8 weeks.
But even more importantly, the energy and empowerment gained cannot be measured.
Current private group members are saying…
Amazing. I have wayyy more energy this week. I’m not hungry, no sugar cravings and have lost weight.
I’m feeling really good!!! Feel like I have more energy, I’m liking all of it, it’s so easy. I’m eating way more veggies than I ever have and I love it! I’m liking the Shakeology too.
Things are going really well so far. [My husband] is loving it and is doing P90X. Likes the workouts. We’ve done South Beach diet together in the past — and it’s been a fun game for us even when going out to eat to stay on track.
Ugh. Sleep is hard, but that’s life. Food choice is easy, intermittent fasting is easy. Workouts are sometimes a struggle, but I’m making it a priority.
I love how [Shakeology is] so satisfying and it TOTALLY helps my sweet craving in the morning!
I haven’t really been hungry at all. I think the portions have been perfect. Just craving that sugar.
I’m sleeping better for sure and it’s nice to notice that my body is trimming down!
On Monday, I hit 19.6 lbs and 21.75 inches lost. Yahoo!
Exercise, nutrition education and support:
- A year subscription to Beachbody On Demand (streaming to any device or computer)
- Workout plans
- Workout guidance
- The My Challenge Tracker app access to privately track your progress and workouts
- Access to my private Basement Queens Team page where I stay connected to my customers, and frequently host exercise challenges and give prizes
- Intermittent fasting education
- High-fat, low-carb meal plan samples specific to your caloric needs based on your starting weight
- A simple portion system to make sure you’re eating enough (Seriously, most people can’t eat all the food allowed in this program)
- 2 months of Shakeology, a superfood supplement that I love (used to be a skeptic of, too)
- A Shakeology shaker cup
- A downloadable 25 page handbook with an overview of the program, nutrition info, motivation, information and FAQs
- Myself and Stacey Greenside as your coaches and mentors
- Our private 8-week Facebook group with a supportive, positive community
- Ongoing support and motivation via live videos and educational, motivational posts
What’s the cost?
If you’re new to our team(s) and to Beachbody, your cost will be $300 for the 8 weeks:
The initial payment is $160 and includes:
- Your first 30-day supply of vegan Shakeology
- 12 months of streaming access to world-class Beachbody programs, including:
- Hundreds of proven workouts
- Step-by-step program guides, workout calendars, expert advice, and more
- Set of 7 Portion-Control Containers
- Shakeology Shaker Cup
- Free Access to our FUEL + FASTING + FITNESS group
(Save over $115 compared to buying each item separately!)
The second payment would simply be the next month of vegan Shakeology at $129.95 (or less; ask us about getting a discount with a coach membership… no ‘coaching’ required.)
It’s true: You can’t exercise your way out of a bad diet.
Sign up here!
I’ll email you back with more information.
It’s not selfish. It’s truly the core of our being: We need to put our health first.
We’ll make it fun. We’re right there with you, on our own “fitness journeys.” Yeah, calling it a journey makes it sound like it’ll end.
It never does.
That’s why we love what we do. Constant motivation and camaraderie.
I posted for 12 weeks during my experience of shifting my nutrition into eating lower-fat, higher-carb and intermittent fasting.
You can read more about my results here.